- Registration for Christmas Camp is open. Please ensure to register early to secure a spot. This is a great pre-season camp to help the athletes get their skiing legs back, get a head start on the season and if we have enough snow some early gate training in before their first race! Any questions regarding the camps please let me know.
- If you are interested in being a parent volunteer – we are looking for you! We always need lots of help to run this awesome program and we have both inside and outside positions that we need help with!! If interested, please complete the following form and email back to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you! lsc-racing-volunteer-sign-up
- LSC Racing is now using the Remind App to help send push notifications for last minute updates or reminders (it will not take the place of email communication). This is a free app used by many schools and organizations (both my daughter’s school and karate class uses it); you can download the app to your device or sign-up for text message notifications. I will be using this medium for last minute updates and reminders – I can’t always get in front of the computer for mass emails so this will allow me to communicate in real time and more effectively with our community. Download the application in the Google Store or the Apple Store – or you can do the following for text notifications:
ENTER: 519-488-9376 TEXT THIS MSG: @londonsk
- LSC Racing Team Gear is available for purchase through Source for Sports London. Please use the below link to order – these make GREAT Christmas gifts so please order early! The kinds love wearing their spirit gear! https://lscracing.com/team-gear/
- Some teams are filling up quickly – specifically the U12 and U16 teams. These groups will likely be capped. Please get your registrations in soon!!!
- We are just firming up our hiring at the moment – training nights will be released in the coming weeks.
- Schedule from AOA has not been released.
- Please log-on to AOA and pay your AOA fees for your racer! They will be unable to race if this is not done one week prior to the first race – I’m not kidding…. https://registration.alpineontario.ca/default.aspx
- HELMET UPDATE: U14 athletes and up will require a helmet that complies with FIS standards (ie. FIS label incorporated into the back of the helmet as per the manufacturer’s directions). 2016-2017 ACA Competition Rules and Policies are about to be launched however through consultation with the province and ACA, we know that this rule has been adopted.
- The ski department is now open and is fully stocked with race gear. Please head over if you are looking for any new equipment – they know our program and can outfit you accordingly. Please note things do sell out fast so please do not wait!
- SNOW SALE – November 11th – 13th
- KUU Sport Tuning & Waxing Clinic – December 10th @ 10 AM in the main chalet
The 2016 LSC Racing Lottery was drawn on Saturday February 27th at 3pm. A large crowd was in attendance on one of the nicest days of the season! Winners: $100 Source for Sports gift card: Mark Norman The Agathos' The Abrays The Ellyatts The Holzburgs The McEvoys The Tanakas The Blains $200 Source for Sports gift card: The Taylors The Matics $450.00 Outerwear Package from Source for Sports: The Cooks $800.00 Skis Only Package from Source for Sports: Helen Bellamy The Grand Prize, $3,000.00 Travel Voucher: The Noakes Congratulations to the winners!
Please join L.S.C. Racing for the annual LSC Racing Classic!
To be an eligible participant you must be registered in an LSC Racing program, be a direct family member of an active athlete (from the 2015-2016 season), or be a current season’s pass holder with Boler Mountain!
Registration forms are available here -->> 2016 LSCR Classic<<--, in the race hut or from any LSC Racing Board of Director.
Cost: $10 per event (Giant Slalom and/or Slalom – you may sign up for one or both events) Please pay cash, cheque or credit card (no debit) Lunch tickes for hot dog & pop included Goodie bags for all 7& under participants
All ages welcome!
Registration deadline – Sunday, February 28, 2015 (registrations will not be accepted after 9 PM or on the day of the event!)
Helmets are mandatory for all participants
9:15 – Check-in & bib pick-up 9:45 – Course Inspection 10:00 – RACE STARTS
Hot dog & pop lunch
12:30 – Check-in & bib pick-up 12:45 – Course Inspection 1:00 – RACE STARTS
3 PM on the Boler Mountain Deck
**Events fees (GS & SL) were included in the registration fees for all U10 - U21 racers. Please inform Sarah Dyer (Program Director) if you will not be attending prior to Sunday, February 28, 2015**