About the Adult Racing and Skill Development Program
LSCR 9 week Adult program is designed for adults 20+. Refine and Improve your skiing skills through alpine racing while having a fun experience with like minded adult enthusiasts on and off the hill.
- Up to 4 hours of coaching/racing per week in a fun, skill development oriented environment (8 PM – 10 PM Tuesday and/or Thursdays)
- Primarily Giant Slalom with some Slalom training for beginner to advanced athletes. Skill training each night with gate training on non-race nights per the schedule.
- CSCF Certified Coaches providing approximately 1 coach to 10 athlete ratio each night.
- 4 Giant Slalom (GS) Races with fun themed social potluck affairs following each race.
- 1 night of fun, low tech heads up dual slalom racing
Helmets are required at all times when athletes are participating in the LSC Racing program (this includes all practices and races).
Adult Racing Wine & Cheese Social: Wed. Dec 4, 2019 8pm in the Boler Mountain main chalet.
First training night of 2019 season is Thursday, January 2, 2020