2018 LSC Racing Classic Information and Registration Form
All athletes (excluding Adult League) are registered for both morning and afternoon races. Please let your coach (or JaneHill) know if your athlete is not able to attend.
Classic Application Agenda
Classic Application form
Wow – November already!! Ski season will be here before we know it! Below are a few of many reminders that will be coming your way over the coming months; I am sorry for how long it is but it is all very important information. Please ensure to watch your email, our Facebook page and our website for further updates as we move closer to the season.
Overall Program Updates:
- Registration for Christmas Camp is open. Please ensure to register early to secure a spot. This is a great pre-season camp to help the athletes get their skiing legs back, get a head start on the season and if we have enough snow some early gate training in before their first race! Any questions regarding the camps please let me know.
- If you are interested in being a parent volunteer – we are looking for you! We always need lots of help to run this awesome program and we have both inside and outside positions that we need help with!! If interested, please complete the following form and email back to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you!
- LSC Racing is now using the Remind App to help send push notifications for last minute updates or reminders (it will not take the place of email communication). This is a free app used by many schools and organizations (both my daughter’s school and karate class uses it); you can download the app to your device or sign-up for text message notifications. I will be using this medium for last minute updates and reminders – I can’t always get in front of the computer for mass emails so this will allow me to communicate in real time and more effectively with our community. Download the application in the Google Store or the Apple Store – or you can do the following for text notifications:
TEXT THIS MSG: @londonsk
- LSC Racing Team Gear is available for purchase through Source for Sports London. Please use the below link to order – these make GREAT Christmas gifts so please order early! The kinds love wearing their spirit gear! https://lscracing.com/team-gear/
U10 – U16 Competitive Teams:
- Some teams are filling up quickly – specifically the U12 and U16 teams. These groups will likely be capped. Please get your registrations in soon!!!
- We are just firming up our hiring at the moment – training nights will be released in the coming weeks.
- Schedule from AOA has not been released.
- Please log-on to AOA and pay your AOA fees for your racer! They will be unable to race if this is not done one week prior to the first race – I’m not kidding…. https://registration.alpineontario.ca/default.aspx
- HELMET UPDATE: U14 athletes and up will require a helmet that complies with FIS standards (ie. FIS label incorporated into the back of the helmet as per the manufacturer’s directions). 2016-2017 ACA Competition Rules and Policies are about to be launched however through consultation with the province and ACA, we know that this rule has been adopted.
Source for Sports London Update:
- The ski department is now open and is fully stocked with race gear. Please head over if you are looking for any new equipment – they know our program and can outfit you accordingly. Please note things do sell out fast so please do not wait!
- SNOW SALE – November 11th – 13th
- KUU Sport Tuning & Waxing Clinic – December 10th @ 10 AM in the main chalet
Should you have any questions, please let me know!
Please join L.S.C. Racing for the annual LSC Racing Classic!
To be an eligible participant you must be registered in an LSC Racing program, be a direct family member of an active athlete (from the 2015-2016 season), or be a current season’s pass holder with Boler Mountain!
Registration forms are available here –>> 2016 LSCR Classic<<–, in the race hut or from any LSC Racing Board of Director.
Cost: $10 per event
(Giant Slalom and/or Slalom – you may sign up for one or both events)
Please pay cash, cheque or credit card (no debit)
Lunch tickes for hot dog & pop included
Goodie bags for all 7& under participants
All ages welcome!
Registration deadline – Sunday, February 28, 2015
(registrations will not be accepted after 9 PM or on the day of the event!)
Helmets are mandatory for all participants
9:15 – Check-in & bib pick-up
9:45 – Course Inspection
10:00 – RACE STARTS
Hot dog & pop lunch
12:30 – Check-in & bib pick-up
12:45 – Course Inspection
1:00 – RACE STARTS
3 PM on the Boler Mountain Deck
**Events fees (GS & SL) were included in the registration fees for all U10 – U21 racers. Please inform Sarah Dyer (Program Director) if you will not be attending prior to Sunday, February 28, 2015**
Registration has officially closed for all youth programs (Racer Development & U10-U18) for the 2015-2016 season.
If you missed registering your child, please contact Sarah Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Additional registrations will be accepted on a case-by-case basis as some programs and age groups are now full.
We are looking forward to a successful season and the arrival of snow!
Sarah – Executive Program Director
Any family / individual wishing for a full refund on any of the LSC Racing programs will incur a $55 administration fee per athlete and requests must be received prior to December 31, 2015. No refunds will be available after this deadline.
– LSCR Board of Directors & Management
LSC Racing is very excited to announce partnership with London Source for Sports in providing team gear for the 2016 season!
Samples of the team gear will be available at the September 19, 2015 open house at the Race Hut from 9 AM – 12 NOON.
To order, click on the link below. All purchases are done directly through Source for Sports.
Racer Development: Week of January 4th, 2016 – Saturday, February 27th, 2016
Competitive Programs: (U10 – U21) January, 2nd 2016 – Saturday, February 27th, 2016
Adult Racing: January 5th, 2016 – March 3rd, 2016
**Please consult your individual program page for specific start times.
We’ve updated our website in order to help parents stay up to date with current events, news and important information related to each LSC Racing Program. Bookmark your team’s page for quick access to the latest updates.
Christmas & Preseason Programs
U18 & U21 Programs
Picture day is coming!
New to the 2015-2016 season, LSC Racing has brought picture day to our program! Please mark your calendars – Julie Whelan Photography will be partnering with LSC Racing on the following dates for portraits and team photos:
- Thursday, February 4 for U10 (@ 6 PM) and U14 teams
- Saturday, February 6 for Racer Development, U12 & U16
Please have a look at the attached Order Form to decide what items you would like to purchase. LSC Racing will be providing each athlete with a team photo.
Have the Order Form filled out and appropriate cash payment completed, and handed in, by Sunday, January 31st, at the latest. Cash payment must be made at the same time as your Order Form is handed in to LSCR. Your child’s first and last name must be printed clearly on the Order Form as we use this information to process your order.
If you have any questions regarding photo day, please contact Julie Whelan Photography directly at (226) 448-3137 /email@example.com or Sarah Dyer – firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
LSC Racing Executive Program Director